MB ASROCK H110 PRO BTC+
Note: We apologize that some items might not be available at our stock.
Delivery Time : Inside Beirut within 24 hours , outside beirut within 3 to 5 working days .
Unique FeatureASRock Super Alloy
– Sapphire Black PCB
– High Density Glass Fabric PCB
ASRock Full Spike Protection (for all USB, Audio, LAN Ports)
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
CPU– Supports 7th and 6th Generation Intel� Core� i7 / i5 / i3 / Pentium� / Celeron� Processors (Socket 1151)
– Supports CPU up to 91W
– Digi Power design
– 8 Power Phase design
– Supports Intel� Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology
Chipset– Intel� H110
Memory– Dual Channel DDR4 Memory Technology
– 2 x DDR4 DIMM Slots
– Supports DDR4 2400/2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
– Supports ECC UDIMM memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
– Max. capacity of system memory: 32GB*
– Supports Intel� Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0
– 15? Gold Contact in DIMM Slots*7th Gen Intel� CPU supports DDR4 up to 2400; 6th Gen Intel� CPU supports DDR4 up to 2133.
**Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows� 32-bit OS. For Windows� 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
BIOS– 64Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support
– ACPI 5.0 Compliant wake up events
– SMBIOS 2.7 Support
– CPU, DRAM, PCH 1.05V Voltage multi-adjustment
Graphics– Supports Intel� HD Graphics Built-in Visuals : Intel� Quick Sync Video with AVC, MVC (S3D) and MPEG-2 Full HW Encode1, Intel� InTru� 3D, Intel� Clear Video HD Technology, Intel� Insider�, Intel� HD Graphics
– Gen9 LP, DX11.3, DX12
– HWA Encode/Decode: VP8, HEVC 8b, VP9, HEVC 10b (For 7th Gen Intel� CPU)
– HWA Encode/Decode: VP8, HEVC 8b; GPU/SW Encode/Decode: VP9, HEVC 10b (For 6th Gen Intel� CPU)
– Max. shared memory 1024MB**
– Supports DVI-D with max. resolution up to 1920×1200 @ 60Hz
– Supports Accelerated Media Codecs: HEVC, VP8, VP9
– Supports HDCP with DVI-D Port
– Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) playback with DVI-D Port*Intel� HD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
**The size of maximum shared memory may vary from different operating systems.
Audio– 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC887 Audio Codec)*
– Supports Surge Protection
– ELNA Audio Caps*To configure 7.1 CH HD Audio, it is required to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
LAN– Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
– Giga PHY Intel� I219V
– Supports Wake-On-LAN (Supported on Black PCIe Slots only)
– Supports Lightning/ESD Protection
– Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
– Supports PXE
Slots– 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slot (PCIE2: x16 mode)*
– 12 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 Slots*Supports NVMe SSD as boot disk
Storage– 4 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug*
– 1 x M.2 Socket, supports M Key type 2230/2242/2260/2280 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module*If M2_1 is occupied by a SATA-type M.2 device, SATA3_0 will be disabled.
Connector– 1 x Print Port Header
– 1 x COM Port Header
– 1 x TPM Header
– 1 x Chassis Intrusion and Speaker Header
– 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)*
– 2 x Chassis Fan Connectors (4-pin)
– 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector
– 1 x 8 pin 12V Power Connector
– 2 x PCIe Power Connectors-1 x SATA Power Connector
– 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector
– 1 x USB 2.0 Header (Supports 2 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
– 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Header (Supports 2 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)*The CPU Fan Connector supports the CPU fan of maximum 1A (12W) fan power.
Rear Panel I/O– 1 x PS/2 Mouse Port
– 1 x PS/2 Keyboard Port
– 1 x DVI-D Port
– 4 x USB 2.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
– 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
– 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
– HD Audio Jacks: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
Software and UEFISoftware
– ASRock APP Charger
– ASRock XFast LAN
– ASRock Instant Flash*These utilities can be downloaded from ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
Support CD– Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar
Accessories– Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield
– 2 x SATA Data Cables
– 1 x Screw for M.2 Socket
Hardware Monitor– CPU, Chassis temperature sensing
– CPU, Chassis Fan Tachometer
– CPU, Chassis Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature)
– CPU, Chassis Fan multi-speed control
– CASE OPEN detection
– Voltage monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, CPU Vcore
Form Factor– ATX Form Factor: 12.0-in x 8.2-in, 30.5 cm x 20.8 cm
– Solid Capacitor design
OS– Microsoft� Windows� 10 64-bit (For 7th Gen Intel� CPU)
– Microsoft� Windows� 10 64-bit / 8.1 64-bit / 7 32-bit / 7 64-bit (For 6th Gen Intel� CPU)*To install Windows� 7 OS, a modified installation disk with xHCI drivers packed into the ISO file is required. Please check our User Manual for more detailed instructions.
Certifications– FCC, CE